thanks for that list Khosrow,  Also very usefull for cleaning people to
clean their own fork.
I think you can start with the lowest pom versions but I changed one
because the referred ticket isn't closed. It's my own and I'll have a look
later today. For a lot of the branches the ticket aren't clear because only
<the number> or CS-<the number> is in the titel. Only when CLOUDSTACK-<the
number> is in the titel you can see immediately that it is closed by the
automatic strikethrough that happens. just a heads-up.

+1

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 2:13 AM, Gabriel Beims Bräscher <gabrasc...@gmail.com

--
Daan