On 01/10/2018 05:47 PM, Rohit Yadav wrote:
All,

I want to thank all the reviewers, contributors and PR authors for their hard
work, support and collaboration. We managed to review, test and merge more than
100 PRs towards the 4.11 milestone!

Out of 11 open PRs on Monday, the list is down to 2 now which were recently
added features:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/milestone/3

To keep up with the release schedule, I think it's time we should focus on
stabilizing master, testing it, fix any regressions and blockers.

I'll cut 4.11 branch on Monday (15th Jan) and start RC1 as per the schedule and
master will be open for PRs with following merge criteria:

- Blocker fixes, especially those blocking the release

- Test failure and regression fixes

- Release related fixes for example - upgrade blockers, database path,
packaging and systemvmtemplate related etc.

Thoughts, objections?

Awesome!

I'm looking for the definition for a blocker, I recently found this one: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/2396

For us this is a big problem as we keep running into it, but probably nobody else. I don't want to promote my own PR as a blocker, but what is the definition?

Because it's my own PR I didn't add the 4.11 milestone.

Looking forward to 4.11!

Wido

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>