Ivan,
I was composing an answer but i think we agree:

Only if that functionality worked in the past. ipv6 support is still rather
new and must be considered experimental. I think we should fix it in a
maintenance release and not block the release for it. If it was working
before and broke, it should go in. To put it less mildly, I expect more
then ACS can deliver and we can't wait until all my wishes are implemented.

>>> www.shapeblue.com

>>> www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com><http://www.shapeblue.com>
>>> 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London  WC2N
>>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=53+Chandos+Place,+Covent+Garden,+London%C2%A0+WC2N&entry=gmail&source=g>
>>> 4HSUK
>>> @shapeblue
>>>

>>> rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com<mailto:rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
>>> www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>
>>> 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London  WC2N
>>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=53+Chandos+Place,+Covent+Garden,+London%C2%A0+WC2N&entry=gmail&source=g>
>>> 4HSUK
>>> @shapeblue
>>>
>>> On 8 Jan 2018, at 14:41, Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl<mailto:
>>> w...@widodh.nl>> wrote:
>>>

>>> On 01/08/2018 01:30 PM, Rohit Yadav wrote:
>>> All,
>>> Thank you everyone for your feedback. Given we're in agreement with
>>> Daan's proposal, I'll summarize and add strategy:
>>> - We'll freeze the 4.11 milestone to only these 9 PRs:
>>> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/milestone/3
>>> - In addition, only blocker, test fixes, and release/packaging related
>>> fixes may be accepted in master now.
>>> - If we don't hear from authors within a day, the PRs may be removed
>>> from the milestone.
>>> - We'll re-assess the list again by EOD, Wed 10 Jan 2018.
>>> Does this look agreeable? Thanks.
>>>
>>> Yes, it does! When the first RC comes out we should be able to run
>>> tests, fix what's broken and focus in the release and 4.12 afterwards.
>>>
>>> Wido
>>>
>>> - Rohit
>>> <https://cloudstack.apache.org>
>>> ________________________________

>>> still
>>> go
>>> in as long as active work on them continues. I have not
>>> looked
>>> at
>>> Ivan's
>>> PRs yet but can see they were entered in december and he is
>>> actively
>>> working on it so why not include those in the milestone. A
>>> bigger
>>> concern
>>> is that some of the remaining PRs in that milestone are
>>> potentially
>>> conflicting. So we feature freeze now and work only to get
>>> the
>>> set
>>> list
>>> in
>>> (and blockers).
>>>

>>> On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 9:39 AM, Ivan Kudryavtsev <
>>> kudryavtsev...@bw-sw.com<mailto:kudryavtsev...@bw-sw.com>>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Rohit, Devs,
>>>
>>> just consider adding:
>>>
>>> CLOUDSTACK-10188 / https://github.com/apache/
>>> cloudstack/pull/2362
>>> [resouce
>>> accounting blocker bug]
>>> CLOUDSTACK-10170 / https://github.com/apache/
>>> cloudstack/pull/2350
>>> [security
>>> fix, enchancement]
>>>
>>> They are ready (we think so) for some time, but *no final
>>> review*
>>> yet.

>>> rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com<mailto:rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
>>> :
>>>
>>> All,
>>>

>>> As per the previously shared schedule [1], by EOD today (8
>>> Jan
>>> 2018)
>>> we
>>> would freeze master after which we'll only accept
>>> critical/blocker
>>> fixes,
>>> stabilize master and start a voting thread on 4.11 RC1
>>> (est.
>>> by
>>> 15
>>> Jan
>>> 2018).
>>>

>>> I wanted to gather consensus if this is acceptable to
>>> everyone
>>> as
>>> there
>>> are still few outstanding feature PRs that I understand
>>> authors
>>> have
>>> worked
>>> hard to get them in.
>>>

>>> Please share your thoughts, comments.  If you're the author
>>> of
>>> such