Thanks Rafael and Daan.

> From: Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
>
>I believe there is no problem in merging Wido’s and Mike’s PRs, they have
>been extensively discussed and improved (specially Mike’s one).

Thanks, Mike's PR has several regression smoketest failures and can be accepted
only when those failures are fixed.

We'll cut 4.11 branch start rc1 on Monday that would be a hard freeze. If Mike
wants, he can help fix them over the weekend, I can help run smoketests.

>Having said that; I would be ok with it (no need to revert it), but we need
>to be more careful with these things. If one wants to merge something,
>there is no harm in waiting and calling for reviewers via Github, Slack, or
>even email them directly.

Additional review was requested, but mea culpa - thanks for your support, noted.

- Rohit

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 3:57 PM, Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
wrote:

> All,
>

> We're down to one feature PR towards 4.11 milestone now:

> The config drive PR from Frank (Nuage) has been accepted today after no
> regression test failures seen from yesterday's smoketest run. We've also
> tested, reviewed and merge Wido's (blocker fix) PR.
>

> I've asked Mike to stabilize the branch; based on the smoketest results
> from today we can see some failures caused by the PR. I'm willing to work
> with Mike and others to get this PR tested, and merged over the weekends if
> we can demonstrate that no regression is caused by it, i.e. no new
> smoketest regressions. I'll also try to fix regression and test failures
> over the weekend.
>

> Lastly, I would like to discuss a mistake I made today with merging the
> following PR which per our guideline lacks one code review lgtm/approval:

> The changes in above (merged) PR are all localized to a xenserver-swift
> file, that is not tested by Travis or Trillian, since no new regression
> failures were seen I accepted and merge it on that discretion. The PR was
> originally on the 4.11 milestone, however, due to it lacking a JIRA id and
> no response from the author it was only recently removed from the milestone.
>

> Please advise if I need to revert this, or we can review/lgtm it
> post-merge? I'll also ping on the above PR.
>

> - Rohit
>
> <https://cloudstack.apache.org>
Apache CloudStack: Open Source Cloud Computing<https://cloudstack.apache.org/>
cloudstack.apache.org
CloudStack is open source cloud computing software for creating, managing, and
deploying infrastructure cloud services

> ________________________________

[http://www.shapeblue.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/logo.png]<http://www.shapeblue.com/>

Shapeblue - The CloudStack Company<http://www.shapeblue.com/>
www.shapeblue.com
Rapid deployment framework for Apache CloudStack IaaS Clouds. CSForge is a
framework developed by ShapeBlue to deliver the rapid deployment of a
standardised ...

--
Rafael Weingärtner

rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com