Hi Rafael,

It’s a little bit tricky in our particular situation. Allow me to explain:

As you are likely aware, the CloudStack Collaboration Conference will be held
as a track in the larger ApacheCon conference in Montreal this coming September.

It is true, as you say, that anyone who wishes to do so can contribute to
reviewing the CFP for ApacheCon.

What is a bit of a concern, however, is that we might get certain CloudStack
CFP proposals vetoed by people who are not, per se, a part of our community.

That being the case, I have contacted the organizers for ApacheCon to see if
there is some way we can section off the CloudStack CFP from the larger
ApacheCon CFP for review purposes.

Assuming we can do this, the panel that I am proposing here would handle this
review task.

I hope that helps clarify the situation.

Thanks!
Mike