Hi Rafael,

I think as long as we (the CloudStack Community) have the final say on how we
fill our allotted slots in the CloudStack track of ApacheCon in Montreal, then
it’s perfectly fine for us to leverage Apache’s normal review process to gather
all the feedback from the larger Apache Community.

As you say, we could wait for the feedback to come in via that mechanism and
then, as per Will’s earlier comments, we could advertise on our users@ and dev@
mailing lists when we plan to get together for a call and make final decisions
on the CFP.

Is that, in fact, what you were thinking, Rafael?

Talk to you soon,
Mike