When I ran my suite of tests on 4.11.1, I did not encounter this issue. Also,
looking at the code now, it appears this new code is first in 4.12.

On 7/16/18, 1:36 PM, "Yiping Zhang" <yzh...@marketo.com> wrote:

    Is this code already in ACS 4.11.1.0?

    CLOUDSTACK-10240 is listed as fixed in 4.11.1.0, according to release note
here,
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes/ja/master/fixed_issues.html,
 but in the JIRA ticket itself, the "fixed version/s" field says 4.12.

    We are using XenServer clusters with shared NFS storages and I am about to
migrate to ACS 4.11.1.0 from 4.9.3.0.  Since we move VM between clusters a lot,
this is going to be a blocker for us.  Someone please confirm.

    Thanks

    Yiping