I should be able to do so soon. I’ve been in meetings all day. I’ll try to
investigate this before my next meeting starts.

On 7/16/18, 1:45 PM, "Rafael Weingärtner" <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Yes, that is what happened. I also followed this principle. That is why I
    create the PR against master, but I think people are not following this.

    Mike, can you provide me some feedback regarding those two inquiries? Then,
    we can fix this quickly.

<mike.tutkow...@netapp.com>

    --
    Rafael Weingärtner