Yes, that is what I also believe. From the feedback, I think we can easily
use 10 presentations. I will move on with the organization. I think it is
feasible to get more room space in case we receive more presentation and
people. I will try to not overlap presentations though (like we did in
ApacheCon).

--
Rafael Weingärtner