+1 (binding)

*Environment configurations:*
- Apache CloudStack: Management server + DB (Ubuntu 18.04)
- Hosts: KVM (Ubuntu 18.04)
- Primary Storage: KVM Local Filesystem, NFS, and Ceph
- Secondary Storage: NFS
- Zone Network: Advanced Network with Security Groups

*Tests:*
- build 4.14.0.0 from source
- upgrade from 4.13.1.0
- deploy system VMs (verify agent status as Up)
- create VR for the advanced network with Security Group enabled
- create user VMs
- test VM lifecycle (starting, running, stop, stopping, stopped, destroy,
expunging, expunged)
- live migrate VM on local storage (local <> local & shared <> shared
storage)
- upload, use, and remove a template (testing SSVM therefore)
- verify CloudStack usage service
- Check if snapshots are being properly removed (from secondary and primary
storage)
- Volume snapshots lifecycle (create multiple snapshots for a VM Root
volume, rollback snapshots and assert that content is correct, delete
snapshot)