Or explain like this :

1) Cloudstack generate list of /64 subnet from /48 that Network admin
assigned to Cloudstack
2) Cloudsack allocated the subnet (that generated from step1) to Virtual
Router, one Virtual Router have one subniet /64
3) Virtual Router allocate single IPv6 (within the range of /64 allocated
to VR)  to VM

--
Regards,
Hean Seng