I think if doing this way ,  since you were to implement on peering ip
between vr and phsical router , then would need keep /56 or 48 at
Clodustack ?  We can only add /64 subnet to Cloudstack only (instead of
keep the /56 or 48 there).

I  saw other software provider do is adding /64 subnet to their system,
and  after that allocate subnet to the VM (from the previous added list).

May be considering the OSPF if really on this.  It really a nightmare for
maintaining 1000 or few thousand of BGP session.   You can imagine your
Cisco Router list of few thousand BGP session there.

--
Regards,
Hean Seng