From: Christopher Oliver

> I just modified the remainder of the scratchpad code
> including PetStore
> and JXForms to use the FOM. I also implemented the FOM
> WebContinuation.
> However, in order not to break anyone immediately who may be
> using them,
> I haven't yet modified the JXTemplateGenerator and
> FlowVelocityGenerator
> to use the FOM. The XMLForm, Woody, and Linotype blocks will
> still need
> to be modified before we can blast the old flow implementation.

After the vote we can start to update the blocks and the two
generators
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=105757294526615&w=2)

So Chris (and of course everybody else who is interessted) we can go for
it!
(http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FinishingFlow.)
I can help on Thursday at the earliest.

If anybody knows of open points please let me know!

I'll start the vote on the Flow (in general) and the JavaScript/FOM
implementation
ASAP!

Cheers,
Reinhard