Geoff Howard wrote:

We discussed this reoccuring problem recently and there was a sort of consensus (http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=105623361100002&r=1&w=2) to remove the link which currently exists from xml-cocoon2 to the "historical" cocoon module and in its place create a real module at xml-cocoon2 which contains only one README.txt containing an explanation of the real module names.

I don't think I have the karma to do this myself without intervention or I would have done it by now. Does this have to go through infrastructure or is there someone here who can do that?

Only cvsadmin can do this:

drwxrwxr-x 189 root cvsadmin 4608 Jul 2 00:58 ./
lrwxrwxr-x 1 pier cvsadmin 19 Feb 26 18:23 xml-cocoon2@ -> cocoon-2-historical

Please send a request to the infrastructure team.

Vadim