Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

Remember, it is included in JBuilder, which is no small feat. As I recall,
I don't remember Struts or Turbine being included.... THat is a definite
start and part of the "marketing" package.

Yes, but they include Cocoon 1 and they do a really poor job at it. (the person who did the integration left the team, as well as those who decided to do it) I don't know if I want to attach myself to something that, pretty soon, will be removed. That would impact us too much.

I know this is a naive question, but could we contact them and offer to help with getting up to speed with Cocoon 2?

This reminds me of the SleepyCat xml database inquiry. They get press in things I know people at least thumb through (eWeek). They inquired about integrating with Cocoon and there was some response from us, but it kind of dropped. For marketing purposes I would think pursuing those things would be good for business, no?

Geoff