Robert Simmons said:
> Wehn XForms is widely adopted, do we want cocoon to be the only
> web publishing framework that doesnt support them?

I am far from an XForm expert, but saying that Cocoon will not
support XForm when the User Agents doesn is a little bit of
overstatement isn't it?

The POST from the UA will be an XML document, and if there is
something Cocoon is good at, it is to take care of XML input.

So, "when Xform is widely adopted" I think this is not an issue in
Cocoon. However, Cocoon has many times in the past proved a useful
platform for bridging new technologies with olds (such as creating
PNG out of SVGs for non-svg capable UAs), and that is when we need
Cocoon support of a new technology.

(For some reason, my mails takes a long time to reach the mailing
list. I already covered this an hour ago. Maybe have to re-send.)

Niclas