Geoff Howard wrote:
- I think we need to keep the familiarity of ant available for the _blocks_ build process, as that's the one most users may get involved in. How does Maven or Centipede's market share compare to Ant? (of course no one has numbers on this, but would anyone argue that it's even close?)

I couldn't have said it myself better. +1 on keeping Ant for the build, otherwise what am I gonna do with my copies of "Java Development With Ant" and "Java Tools for Extreme Programming"? Use them as doorstops? ;-)

Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]