Sylvain Wallez wrote:
Ok, I understand. I encountered a somehow similar problem and came to the conclusion that what we need is actually to have <wd:selection-list> a pluggable component.
<snip/>
What do you think?

I think that what you're proposing looks interesting and certainly more elegant than my proposal. However, I'm not sure I can implement it myself in a reasonable amount of time. Personally, I'd go for the "simplest possible thing that might work" (TM) and refactor later if and when the need arises. However, I'm just a newbie with this stuff, but with a need to be satisfied ASAP. So, if you're not convinced, I'll fork my own version and wait for someone to implement the full-featured solution.

Ugo

-- Ugo Cei - Consorzio di Bioingegneria e Informatica Medica P.le Volontari del Sangue, 2 - 27100 Pavia - Italy Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]