On Saturday, Nov 1, 2003, at 16:16 Europe/Rome, Unico Hommes wrote:

Unico Hommes wrote:

As for the empty response body. It would be a matter of having a
serializer supressing it.

Another option is to set the response headers in the flow and refrain from sending any page at all.

Hmm, but this seems not to be possibly :-( I get no pipeline matched exception. Should it really be an error to not send a page?

No, not really. In fact, if we want cocoon to take care of lower level HTTP details (like proxies sending HEAD requests to get URL etags), sending empty responses is a big help.

--
Stefano.