On 03.12.2003 10:01, Leszek Gawron wrote:

Hi Tim,

I am working on a big project using woody (oops CocoonForms) with around
1600 forms. We will probably run some benchmarks to get the sizing info and
I will let you know once we get them done. We however do not know enough
about tunning cocoon, apart from using resource pooling for components set
in the sitemap. Is there other pertinent information that we should know?

yes, enable stylesheet caching (use-store=true in the cocoon.xconf)

why isn't this a default setting ?

Because a long time ago there was a memory leak with this option in Xalan. In the meantime Xalan became much more stable, but no one had the time to test the feature in real life again.

Joerg