On 13 Dec 2003, at 11:05, Rolf Kulemann wrote:

On Sat, 2003-12-13 at 19:53, Rolf Kulemann wrote:
On Sat, 2003-12-13 at 19:04, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
On 13 Dec 2003, at 02:19, Rolf Kulemann wrote:

Is Epoz saving XHTML or HTML?

Depends on the loaded markup to edit. If I load clean XHTML Epoz seems to add only valid xhtml.

Uuups, when inserting a table via epoz, an (invalid?) attribute gets inserted into table tag. See this:

All other edit actions result in valid xhtml.

I don't care about "valid" XML, but about "well formed" one. That's the important difference in cocoon-land.

I would be against making StreamGenerator tidy aware, but for anything else go for it.

--
Stefano.