Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
> >Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> >

> <snip/>
>
> >>Shame on all of us ;) Maybe we all have to stand a beer to
> Carsten at
> >>next CocoonGetTogether as the release is rescued.
> >>

> >Yes, yes, yes! Hmm, let me think, we will have approx. 150 attendees
> >for two days, that makes 75 beers for me per day. I think, that's ok.
> >

> Really? You will have to drink them *all*!

Yes, I know. A day has 24 hours with 60 minutes each hour, this makes
..ehm...1440 minutes. So I have to drink a beer approx. every...uhmm..
19 minutes. Ok, this makes me think: do we talk about 0.3l or 0.5l ?
This would either be 22,5l or 35,5l. Now, I don't see a problem with
the alcohol contained in this amount, but I fear I'm not able to drink
more than 8 litres of any fluid a day. Damn!
So, what do you think about an auction of the beer?

Carsten