Christoph Gaffga wrote:
The idea is to set JSDK 1.4 as the minimum supported JDK supported for the
next major release 2.2 of Cocoon. Currently we are supporting also 1.3 but
seems like few people is using it.

but what about the maximum support JDK? I tried to compile with 1.5beta, but
it didn't work.

I don't think "didn't work" gives us enough info on how to fix it :-)

So I compiled with 1.4 and let it run with 1.5. The gc ist
much better with 1.5!

Of course, we should try to work on all the upper versions as well... as long as it's our fault and not theirs, though.

--
Stefano.