Joerg Heinicke wrote:
Hello,

below you will find the mail I wanted to send first, but after having written it
I found the solution myself:
I thought about the correct event instead of on-value-changed, I came to on-bind
and in the binding docu I found wb:javascript and came to following code that
nearly satisfies me:

<wb:javascript id="filter.object" path="objects" direction="load">
  <wb:load-form>
    var objects = jxpathPointer.getNode();
    widget.setSelectionList(objects, "id", "name")
  </wb:load-form>
</wb:javascript>

The question is just if this could be added with a "real" element in the wb
namespace, e.g. wb:list and the path has to point to a collection.

Isn't <wd:selection-list type="flow-jxpath"> what you're looking for? If I'm not mistaken, it's already there.

Ugo