Joerg Heinicke wrote:
Ok, let me clarify. I think I do nothing unusual. Yes, I have a form with a simple dynamic selection list. And I do the binding against a bean.

This is what I do all the time.

There are two known ways to set the selection list dynamically: setSelectionList(String uri) and setSelectionList(Object model, String valuePath, String labelPath). The first one is for the @src, the latter one for setting the selection list from flow (and using FlowJXPathSelectionList internally).

As I do not want to go back to sitemap I chose the latter one, remains only the question where to use it.

var items = // some collection ... form.showForm("uri", { "items" : items });

<wd:field>
  <wd:selection-list type="flow-jxpath" list-path="items"
    value-path="value" label-path="label"/>
</wd:field>

I hope this time it was written more straight forward and not that much irritating.

Don't worry, it's not you that are irritating, it's really me that's being obtuse ;-). And please excuse me if I still don't get what your aiming for.

Ugo