Unico Hommes wrote:
Johann Romefort wrote on 17-3-2004 12:04:
I m about to choose a WebDAV server in the next days, because of strong needs in ACL / Versionning/ Locking
on document. So here is my question : what is the current status of WebDAV in Cocoon? Also what is the status
of the Slide integration?
When choosing a WebDAV server by far Slide is your best bet. The davmap samples in Cocoon are working pretty well but nothing like versioning, acl and locking is in the planning AFAIK.

Can you please elaborate on why Slide is the best choice, especially with respect to Apache 2.0? I'd like to use Slide but at present it does not interoperate well with the Finder of MacOSX, while Apache does.

Ugo