Unico Hommes wrote:
I was thinking specifically regarding the choice between Cocoon and Slide as a WebDAV server, but I think Slide is the better choice over mod_dav/catacomb as well. Simply because it supports more WebDAV (DACL, Binding) in a more flexible way. It has an interception mechanism which I currently use to publish cache invalidation events to a JMS topic with. It has a pluggable storage system that allows you to plugin a custom store. There is a lively community actively implementing the latest WebDAV specifications.

Thank you. I had fought with the installation of Slide 2.0beta1 and, apart from the problem with MacOSX, the installation docs didn't seem to be either clear or updated, so I decided to try mod_dav, which proved to be a more pleasant experience, since it worked right out of the box (these days I tend to disregard products that don't work at the first try). But after hearing this, I'll give Slide another try.

Ugo