Torsten Curdt wrote:
Ugo Cei wrote:
1. remove the ad-hoc authentication system and use container-based authentication;

Hm... you'd have to configure the container
for authentication :-/ don't know

Yes, I already did it. Now I just need to remove all the code dealing with authentication from the flowscript. Do you see a problem with that? I only see benefits:

- less code to maintain
- possibility of using different user repositories (file, JDBC, LDAP, ...) via standard inderfaces
- Single Sign-On

2. change the format of entries to something more standard, possibly Atom;

Isn't that a question of the right stylesheet?

You have to store items in some form or another, even if you can use XSL-T to transform them to something else later. I'm proposing to use something standard, again (Atom or RSS) instead of a made-up markup.

Would also be good to eat our own dog food.

That is one of my motivations also.

Ugo