Il giorno 22/lug/04, alle 15:17, Nicola Ken Barozzi ha scritto:

As I tried to explain, as a Cocoon committer you should be able to experiment in a branch. As soon as the SVN conversion is over, you can create a butterfly branch and all Cocooon committers can work there if they want to.

Pardon my ignorance, but doesn't a branch include all the sources from the main trunk when you create it? If so, it isn't appropriate, since I want to start from a clean slate.

IMO the right thing is to ask a vote for it, and then ask infra to set it up as per the Cocoon PMC decision.

OK, but unless someone objects, for the moment I think we can continue the discussion on this list, as Marc suggested.

        Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/