Giacomo Pati wrote:
> If one deprecates something it suggests a replacement. IIRC
> the new portal lacks some administration tools which the old
> one has (user admin, etc.), right?
>
> So, what is your suggestion instead of using the old portal
> block than?

If you have an existing project, you don't have to migrate. So
imho this question is only relevant for new projects. And my
suggestion here is: use the new portal and develop the tools
you need (and then contribute them).
Again, tools for the new portal are only a matter of time.

If we deprecate the old portal this gives users the right
signal: the development of the old portal has stopped. A
stable block indicates that the development continues.

Carsten