Frédéric Glorieux wrote:

I'm usually running multiple instances of same cocoon for debug (different ports, different servletPath, to test under different contexts and initParams). I know how to find my logs in such ways, but with the config upper, it may be nice to have something like

{webapp}/WEB-INF/work/{ServletName}_{host}_{port}_{ServletPath}/logs
instead of
{webapp}/WEB-INF/work/cocoon-files/logs

I tried to found a way to get these infos from *CocoonServlet.java* line 271, but ServletContext and ServletConfig don't seems to expose those infos. It's of course a very bad idea to wait for the first request to get {host}_{port}_{ServletPath} for a log path, but if more guru than me have an idea of a 2 line solution...

Problem is, you can run *same* Cocoon instance with different hosts, ports, etc. So no, this idea is not feasible.

Vadim