On 29 Oct 2004, at 13:23, Ugo Cei wrote:

Il giorno 29/ott/04, alle 12:41, Jeremy Quinn ha scritto:

What I hope to do is to make the Queries persistable in HSQLDB via ORO and add this to Cocoon as a new Block, both as a sample and as a useful module that should be easy to add to your own project.

I'm sure you meant OJB instead of ORO here, right?

Yeah, sorry :)

OJB, OJB OJB ..... that is even worse than your OBJ mistake ;)

regards Jeremy

                                IT IS NOT FROM ME

                        Always check the label, folks !!!!!