On Dec 6, 2004, at 8:14 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

Le 6 déc. 04, à 15:07, Vadim Gritsenko a écrit :

Reinhard Poetz wrote:
IIRC we aggreed that we like the current syntax of JXTemplate. Exception: We deprecate the #{} notation in favour of ${xpath:....}.

If nobody said this already (I have 150 or so mails to go ...), more than one EL per template is clear FS to me. I'd be in favor of specifying EL at the TemplateGenerator declaration time, and would not go more granular than this...

+1, it might be good to have pluggable languages but run-time switching is definitely FS - and confusing as well.

Thank you. Think this approach is applicable to the tag vs. attribute debate?

Glen Ezkovich HardBop Consulting glen at hard-bop.com http://www.hard-bop.com

A Proverb for Paranoids:
"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers."
- Thomas Pynchon Gravity's Rainbow