Reinhard Poetz wrote:

<big-snip/>

+1: 8
+0: 1

Therefore, we're going to start working on the new documentation.

Firstly, I have brought all necessary changes from 2.1 into the 2.2 docs. So the 2.2 docs can form the starting point for our work.

Secondly, we will convert this documentation to HTML, put it somewhere in the whiteboard/doc-repos in SVN, and then copy these documents one by one to trunk/src/documentation.

It is this manual moving of documents from whiteboard/doc-repos to trunk/src/documentation that we could use help with.

All it takes is reading a document (listed on http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/22NewDocuments), reviewing it to ensure
it is still correct and up to date, and moving it into place in
trunk/src/documentation, or deleting it if it is no longer relevant.

With just under 300 documents, if 30 of us did ten each, we'd have this job complete pretty quickly!

We would then just need to fill in the gaps, and we'd have some lovely
new docs.

Regards, Upayavira