I think this might be useful for CForms:

http://raibledesigns.com/page/rd/20050226#table_less_forms_for_your

Using CSS to control the layout of forms could be a big step in the direction of a better SoC for CForms. Presently, if you want to change the way fields are layed out in a form, you have to hack the sample XSL stylesheets, which amounts to forking them, with all the problems this brings. Or you can write your own, which is not better.

Having layout in CSS means that you can change it without touching the XSLT and the sometimes complex logic it implements.

This is just FYI. I have no time at the moment to look at this any deeper, unfortunately.

        Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://agylen.com/blojsom/blog/