On Dom, 10 de Abril de 2005, 15:12, Sylvain Wallez dijo:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>>>Agreed, the second form is easier to understand. The first one was just
>>>easier to implement (at least for me), since MountNode.invoke already
>>>resolves the sitemap context. And this was the point where cocoon went
>>>into endless recursion...
>>>
>>>On the other hand, the first form offers one additional feature:
>>> Mounting
>>>the same sitemap twice with different contexts. I just don't know yet if
>>>this is a good idea...
>>>

>>I see this as a good idea. I have a lot of literally equals sitemaps that
>>with something like that I can get rid of them by just defining his
>>context.
>>

> What do you mean by "literally equals"?
>
> Do they differ because:
> - there is a a slight difference in what they should do (in that case
> what about pass-through mounts?)
> - or because they provide the same pipelines but operate on different
> data?

The second:
they provide the same pipelines but operate on different data.

Building webapps, you have some forms sets (businnes module? [BM]) that
provide basic functionality (create, edit, search) on diferent data
(tables). Perhaps this is our fault, I know I can use a parent sitemap for
that. But we don't see it as a good solution for us, since we want to keep
every BM separated (and independent) of the others. That can allow us to
"move" a defined MB to another application by just copy paste a MB.

Maybe we need to find another solution for that.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.