Il giorno 17/giu/05, alle 16:41, Steven Noels ha scritto:

The Cocoon GetTogether will be travelling this year, in a bold and unprecedented move to check the quality of ribs across the globe. Our first stop will be in xxx Amsterdam xxx, during the first week of October. OK, that's hardly a adventurous distance from Ghent, but it'll do for our first edition abroad, won't it?

Great news! I always wanted to visit Amsterdam, even though I loved Ghent.

Yes, I'm thinking of attending the Cocoon GetTogether 2005 in Amsterdam, preferably on

  [+0.5]  3/4/5 October (Mon->Wed)
  [+0.5]  5/6/7 October (Wed->Fri)

I.e. it makes no difference to me.

        Ugo