Hi

I would like to suggest that we move the TraversableGenerator into Cocoon core.

It seems to me that the TraversableGenerator is very useful, because it supports the excalibur Source in general and not just the FileSource like the DirectoryGenerator.

Otherwise people have to enable the repository block which has some dependencies
which are not that obvious (e.g. JMS)

WDYT?

If most people are positive on this, does something like this require a vote?

Thanks

Michi

--
Michael Wechner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]