Ralph Goers schrieb:
> Is there something more detailed about what this enhancement provides?
> It sounds interesting.

Not yet. I just started to integrate the portals bridges project, so you
can plugin
your (don't be scared now) JSF, Struts, PHP application as a JSR 168
portlet into
the portal. Currently I have no idea how bridges really works...so if
anyone is interested in helping out please :)

For the demo portal, I replaced the authentication framework with CoWarp
which provides imho a much nicer and cleaner way for plugging in your
authentication mechanism. I'm currently thinking of using our hsqldb as
the user database (for the demo). Again if someone wants to do this
stuff, I would be very happy :)

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/