Ross Gardler wrote:

I'll test the Forrest plugin on the Daisy docs today.

I'm not sure why my first version never made it to the list, so here it goes again:

I want the first new version of the website to be as it was when the reported missing docs were there, i.e. the old navigation structure but with the small changes I've done in the portal block and of course the updated content of the pages currently in Daisy.

So, if you can run the Daisy-to-Forrest export, can you use the old navigation structure documents or should I be rewriting these in Daisy?

Note: I have left files that haven't been changed in SVN since Bruno's import in Daisy, in the "legacydocs" collection. Only after reviewing/updating them do I move the to the "documentation" collection, so the export should include the "legacydocs" collection as well as the "documentation" collection, at least for now.

Bye, Helma