Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
Steven Noels wrote:

The same kind of wonder I had when this thread started - as in "oh no, this is sooo easy and self-centered!".

Yes self-centered and irresponsible.

LOL

Steven and Daniel, I'm sorry, but your comments prove my point. Sylvain was the only one understanding what this was all about [1]: a wake up call.

[1] http://www.anyware-tech.com/blogs/sylvain/archives/000217.html

Stefano,

We are a large number of people who got inspired of your visions and have spent years on develop and implement them. Some have even built companies around Cocoon. Now everyone who want to start using Cocoon in a project, sell products based on it or services have to fight:

"The founder of Cocoon find it obsolete."

Read http://www.betaversion.org/~stefano/linotype/news/94/ before putting words in my mouth.

You really don't help us.

Nobody is more blind than who doesn't want to see.

--
Stefano.