Jorg Heymans wrote:
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

There have been a long discussion on Felix-dev about how to use M2 (which is jar based) with OSGi (which is contract based, although at the package level) in the best way. Both people from Maven and Eclipse have been involved. We can use what they come up with later, and I will try to discuss the problem with them at ApacheCon.

Yes, Jason Vanzyl asked me if we could find some time during ApacheCon to discuss the cocoon maven integration issues.

Unfortunately i won't be attending, so it would be great if you and "anyone else remotely interested in maven" (Jason's own words!) could get in touch with him there for a chat.

I'm far over the stage of "remote interest", I can't wait until we have switched completely to M2. And Carsten might be interested in discussing Maven as well ;)

/Daniel