Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:
* Reinhard Poetz:

I  think  David  reported  the  same  error. If  you  build  the
_complete_  trunk, org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-deployer-plugin-demo
should have  been put into  your local repository. Are  you sure
that  you haven't  commented out  the module  in the  parent POM
(./cocoon/trunk/pom.xml)?

After issuing « svn revert pom.xml » I issue a « mvn clean
war:inplace » and get another error trying to build full trunk:

[INFO]
[INFO] Building cocoon-default
[INFO]    task-segment: [war:inplace]
[INFO]
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

required artifacts missing:
  org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-sitemap-impl:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
  org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-blocks-fw-servlet-impl:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
  org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-blocks-fw-ecm-impl:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

for the artifact:
  org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-default:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

Have you called

mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true

from

./cocoon/trunk

?

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

___________________________________________________________ Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC: http://messenger.yahoo.de