These artifact is newer than the latest update of the snapshot repository, you need to compile and install cocoon-blocks-fw and cocoon-sitemap in you local repository to get it to work.

And in general you need to get all Cocoon blocks from your local repository as the one from the snapshot repository are obsolete. Do a

$ mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true clean install from cocoon-trunk.

/Daniel

Jean-Baptiste Quenot skrev:
* Reinhard Poetz:

I  think  David  reported  the  same  error. If  you  build  the
_complete_  trunk, org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-deployer-plugin-demo
should have  been put into  your local repository. Are  you sure
that  you haven't  commented out  the module  in the  parent POM
(./cocoon/trunk/pom.xml)?

After issuing « svn revert pom.xml » I issue a « mvn clean
war:inplace » and get another error trying to build full trunk:

[INFO]
[INFO] Building cocoon-default
[INFO]    task-segment: [war:inplace]
[INFO]
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

required artifacts missing:
  org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-sitemap-impl:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
  org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-blocks-fw-servlet-impl:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
  org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-blocks-fw-ecm-impl:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

for the artifact:
  org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-default:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)