Reinhard Poetz said the following on 22/9/06 17:46:
First, thanks for reading so far! If you agree, I would like that we use the new documentation structure in Daisy for our Cocoon 2.2 docs and polish the Maven skin. If we like we can even use Continuum to deploy our docs at

What about the (Forrest) skin I created about half a year ago?

http://web.inter.nl.net/users/hepabolu/cocoondocsskin/

I'll change it to Maven if necessary.

cocoon.zones.apache.org which would help us to find out how the result docs look like.

A lot of stuff that we could trigger at the GT and I'd happily introduce to everybody who is interested in helping out.

Count me in.

Bye, Helma