Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> We (and I know others as well) are using Cocoon 2.2 with Maven in
> development for several projects without any major problems. All the
> complicated build stuff is hidden, people just create a project with our
> web archetype and develop their stuff. Works perfectly. (And yes, we are
> using a company repository)

Well, I will continue being the bad guy today...

This is actually one of the areas where there are some similarities
between Cocoon and Maven. Its developers know it by heart and know how
to use it, what to use and what not to use. And they not always
understand that people not actively developing the project aren't
comfortable with its magic.

Note that I'm not pointing fingers to anybody here, being myself a
developer for Cocoon, but realizing this matter of fact by trying to be
a Maven user!

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez - http://bluxte.net