Hi Jeremy,

I see the following ways to solve this:
- create a DojoReader that will dynamically compress and aggregate Javascript on the fly. - create a Maven Mojo that does the same job as Dojo's ant task, but this needs to be configured at build time.

The first option needs no build time configuration and it allows to generate a minimal javascript library file on the fly that needs to be loaded only once for every configuration of dojo.require statements. The most important question here is: How do we find out, what dojo packages are actually required.

Lars