Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
Luca Morandini skrev:
Embedded error: Error creating bean with name 'org.apache.cocoon.core.main.block' defined in URL [jar:file:/C:/apps/cocoon-2.2-dev/core/cocoon-webapp/target/cocoon-webapp/WEB-INF/lib/cocoon-core-main-sample-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar!/META-INF/cocoon/spring/cocoon-core-main-sample-blockServlet.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not create configuration for TreeProcesoor; nested exception is java.io.IOException: Couldn't find the sitemap /sitemap.xmap [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is still something strange in your setup. As you can see above, Cocoon (in o.a.c.core.deployment.DeploymentUtil I would assume) reads from the jar: cocoon-core-main-sample-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar, which not should be on the dependency list from recent cocoon-webapp checkouts. Probably there is an old version of the jar in your cocoon-webapp/target/cocoon-webapp/WEB-INF/lib/ directory.

I zapped the contents of cocoon-webapp/target and rebuilt: no joy.

We have updated the deployment mechanism recently, and I got the same error message a short period before I updated the bean configuration in META-INF/cocoon/spring/cocoon-core-main-sample-blockServlet.xml for cocoon-core-main-sample. To work the value of the property blockContextURL in the configuration file should be blockcontext:/cocoon-core-main-sample/ instead of a relative URL as it was before. So you probably either get an old version of the cocoon-core-main-sample or an old version of cocoon-core.

Well, actually blocks\cocoon-core-sample\cocoon-core-main-sample\src\main\resources\META-INF\cocoon\spring\cocoon-core-main-sample-blockServlet.xml has the correct value of blockContextURL (I did an svn update, so this doesn't come as a surprise to me).

The next question is of course why the shielding classloader doesn't work in some environments. It works for me (jdk1.5.0_06, Windows XP).
It's the same environment for me as well.
Then something else must differ. I don't know that much about the working of the shielding classloader. Maybe Carsten has some hypothesis.

How can I be sure to have your exact configuration: dropping the maven repo and build everything from scratch (how painful !) ?

Regards,

   Luca Morandini
www.lucamorandini.it