Leszek Gawron wrote:
controlled via an additional attribute).

> I have been trying to use configurator outside cocoon for my other
> spring based projects. Thing is the configurator automatically imports
> property files and contexts in META-INF/cocoon/spring. What should I do
> to have limit it's functionality to properties?

Currently, you have no way to specify this. You can exclude reading the
properties from the various locations, but not the beans.

I was always wondering if we need such a configuration or not. If we
would have a clean separation between api and impl, you would never
include a jar containing an impl (and META-INF/cocoon/spring
configuration files) if you don't need these components. At least we
could argue that this is a good theory. In addition, as soon as you
think about disabling the automatic include of spring configuration
files, you will have the use case were you want to include most of them
automatically but not a specific one. Which of course leads to a
configuration possibility of excludes and includes.

So my idea was to start simple and extend the functionality if needed.
First step was to always include all configurations, the next step will
be to disable this. I'll update the code today.

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/