Leszek Gawron wrote:
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

I added/changed three things in Apples:

- Apples can be Spring beans. In order to lookup a bean, prepand #, e.g. to lookup a bean of name 'myBean', use <map:call function="#myBean"/>.

- Add an AppleNotFoundException which informs why an Apple can't be initialized.

 - Add sendStatus() to the AppleResponse interface.

Comments?
I think you implemented a duplicate. Some time ago I have commited ServiceApplesProcessor which looks up apples using service manager.

The only thing you have to to is to use different "flow language"

I see, but I don't like to have another flow language because I want to use both Apple initialization options in the same sitemap. WDYT?

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc